Our Mentees are unequivocally the most important component of this program. They inspire and motivate us to continue to do the work that we do on a daily basis. We are consistently astonished by their commitment to this community and its success.
How Can GenNext Help? By…
- Developing your untapped potential
- Offering guidance and motivation in a supportive environment
- Learning from an inspirational and experienced Mentor
- Gaining confidence and new skills that will assist you throughout your life journey
- Encouraging you to share and consider your goals and dreams
- Helping you realize what needs to be achieved to meet these goals and fulfill these dreams
Mentees join GenNext during middle school and graduate from the program in their senior year of high school, or shortly thereafter. They engage with their community of Mentors and fellow Mentees several times a month in different settings and in various capacities.
Mentees are actively engaged in developmental activities that increase their self-confidence, foster a deeper understanding of their culture, heritage, and history, and spark interest and curiosity in higher education and possible careers.
For more information on becoming a Mentee, please call 626-794-7942 or email email@example.com.